Contributing to the methodology needed for change management, steering the projects, spreading digital innovation and implementing it
Participez à notre enquête RGPD : Analyse d’impacts des traitements sur les données personnelles - AIPD
Les fonctions conformité et juridique face aux enjeux de l'externalisation sous Solvabilité 2
Disruption des processus par l'innovation
TRANSITION VERS DES PROCESSUS FINANCE ET RISQUES INDUSTRIALISÉS
SEMINAIRE // LE FINANCEMENT AERONAUTIQUE
RESTITUTION ENQUÊTE EXCLUSIVE : LUTTER CONTRE LA FRAUDE EN SANTE ET PREVOYANCE
Directive européenne sur la distribution d'assurance - DDA - Seconde session
Customisation, immediacy, volatility, economy of use, price sensitivity - there are some of the observed impacts of the digital transformation of the economy and of our lives on the clients' expectations.
This transformation goes hand-in-hand with new structural challenges inherent to the sector’s decreased profitability.
The all-digital move combined with so-called Liquid expectations, equivalent to user experiences similar to GAFA, presently generates a genuine paradigm shift for insurers that goes far beyond technological transformation, implying cultural and organisational changes within the company.
It calls for transforming the organisation in the broad sense to usher the insurance value chain towards digital mutation and ensure a client-centric approach. Our Digital Transformation service pools multiple areas of expertise to provide insurance carriers with end-to-end support in their digital transformation undertakings, from strategy definition to implementation, notably including:
- The creation of an IT master plan dedicated to the digital transformation of the front-to-back value chain;
- The optimisation of operational excellence via the automation of processes (RPA/AI);
- The reorganisation of working methods by incorporating new collaborative solutions;
- The cultural acceptance of the transformation using ideation methods;
- Measures to ensure the sustainability of the production before and after its implementation, and security through change management;
- Reinvention of client relationships by revising the client itinerary from lead to after-sales;
- The transformation of sales forces (steering, networking, organisation, etc.).
The digital transformation of sales forces driven by the transformation of sales support tools and CRM to optimise client relationships and client loyalty, which implies going beyond technology towards the organisational and territorial restructuring of the sales division.