designing innovative products and services in time-to-market, defining distribution procedure
Les fonctions conformité et juridique face aux enjeux de l'externalisation sous Solvabilité 2
Disruption des processus par l'innovation
TRANSITION VERS DES PROCESSUS FINANCE ET RISQUES INDUSTRIALISÉS
SEMINAIRE // LE FINANCEMENT AERONAUTIQUE
RESTITUTION ENQUÊTE EXCLUSIVE : LUTTER CONTRE LA FRAUDE EN SANTE ET PREVOYANCE
Directive européenne sur la distribution d'assurance - DDA - Seconde session
After several years marked by massive investments in regulatory projects, growth and development have once again become centre-stage concerns.
Changes in society driven by the digital and technological transformation have brought with them several opportunities to optimise the market approach through the reinvention of offerings and of targeting and distribution processes. The transformation of the market has led to a paradigm shift in the way insurance carriers work, based on the principle of transversality. To hone one’s competitive edge it has in fact become a necessity to coordinate the different divisions – IT, marketing, back office, sales – to capitalise on the cross-functional expertise of each function.
The optimisation of the offering and the distribution processes must be a part of a cross-functional company project. Our Market service combines the best of expertise and a view of the major trends to support insurance carriers in their various undertakings, and notably in:
- Defining strategic objectives and positioning the offerings;
- Optimising the offerings;
- Preparing the 360° client view optimised by our expert knowledge of data quality;
- Improving client targeting, in particular through data approaches and tools provided by data science;
- Transforming the distribution processes;
- Cutting down the time to market by analysing front-to-back processes and reviewing the applicative and functional target architecture.
The implementation of a strategy to diversify the offering, entailing the definition and the organisation of processes and distribution networks, by providing a project methodology and business expertise for targeting, steering and coordinating of all the contributors.