Structuring and operating People & Tools outsourcing procedures
BPO – Business Process Outsourcing or Optimisation – procedures constitute an underlying market trend aimed at stepping up performance through outsourcing processes and improving operational efficiency.
The targeted business activities customarily relate to mass back/middle/front office processing aimed essentially at curbing costs.
In the context of ever-changing new technologies and more stringent compliance constraints, the procedures are now aimed at achieving security, quality and regulatory compliance.
Our BPO service hinges on two offerings:
An advisory offering:
- Strategy and implementation of operational efficiency plans;
- Robotisation of processes;
- Implementation of migration projects;
- Control of discretionary management entities.
An outsourcing offering:
- Discretionary management of pension funds;
- Discretionary management of provident funds;
- Distribution of mortgage loans and insurance.